You might have a nickel allergy if…
1) Your earlobes tingle and itch when you wear certain earrings (sometimes right away, but sometimes not until the next day!)
2) You have a mysterious red rash where your totally awesome metal sunglasses contact your skin and it gets much worse after hours in the hot sun!
3) You have a line of bumps around your neck just where that beautiful necklace touched your skin during a night of dancing.
4) You haven’t been able to figure out what is causing that painful rash on your tummy, but you are starting to blame your trendy new belt buckle. You might need a new nickel free belt.
5) After talking for hours on your cell phone, you’re noticing irritation near that preferred ear.
6) Even after switching to a leather band for your wristwatch, you’re finding an itchy rash where the metal clasp comes in contact with the inside of your wrist, and it won’t go away!
7) It’s not the seven year itch on your ring finger, but something is causing welts under your wedding band.
8) You’ve stopped wearing any jewelry, changed your eyeglass frames to plastic, and don’t go near your belts – but now you’re wondering what could be causing those itchy bumps just where your jeans rivets touch your skin. You might need nickel free jean buttons and rivets.
9) Your already severe allergies go from bad to worse when you add in certain nickel laden foods (can chocolate really be the culprit?)
10) You visit NoNickel.com and find the answers to your problems are as simple as Nickel Alert a nickel test kit and Nickel Guard a clinically proven barrier for your skin. Plus you can choose from a great selection of certified nickel free jewelry, nickel free belts, and even nickel free rivets/studs for your jeans!